Rent Plastic Moving Bins/Boxes in Hamilton and Burlington Rent our commercial-grade plastic moving bins, instead of buying corrugated boxes for packing your items. Save money, time, and the environment. Weekly rental is $2/bin. Discounts available for longer term rentals. Delivery/pick-up charge is $150 for the first 50 bins; if more bins are required there is a handling charge of $0.50/bin.
10 Reasons to Rent Plastic Moving Bins/Totes/Boxes
- Plastic moving bins/boxes/totes are hassle-free.
- No taping or assembly required.
- Renting plastic moving bins cost less than buying corrugated.
- We drop off/pick up our moving boxes/bins at your convenience.
- Moving bins/boxes/totes are more robust and safer in transit.
- Larger! Moving bin dimensions: 24″ L x 18″ W x 14″ H
- Our moving bins were designed to stack securely.
- Plastic moving bins/boxes are much easier to handle and load.
- Our Eco-Friendly moving bins are made from recycled plastic.
- Less work. Disposal preparation is eliminated.
Pro Moves will drop off and pick-up your moving bins at a time and place that’s convenient for you. The bins stack into each other when they’re empty, so the footprint of twenty bins would be the same length and width of just one, which means that they’ll fit somewhere out of the way. You’ll also get our “easy-peel” labels which are color coded, so that you can easily identify the moving bins’ contents, as well as its exact destination. The moving bins/boxes are ready-to-use, so no assembly is required, which saves time, so that you can take care of more important tasks.
Our moving bins are commercial-grade, so they’re tough, and can handle substantially more weight than corrugated boxes, which easily collapse or buckle when stacked. Once the moving bins/boxes are filled and the lids are secured with cable ties, they are very easy to carry by our professional movers because they’re designed with built-in handles, which makes them easier to grab and move. When the moving bins/boxes are stacked on our trucks, they’re much safer than stacked corrugated boxes because they’re designed to fit on top of each other without slipping, which means that your belongings are much safer in transit!